What about this site? (1 Viewer)

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
This came in about 30 minutes ago.
"This is just an update for Brownhills website users in case you are also a Brownhills Clubcard Member and wish to use the overnight facility at Newark

We have made a few changes - overnight bookings are now only available on line - this means you can pick a date of your choice at your leisure 24/7

When you arrive at Newark - the Guards will want to see the pdf which will be emailed with your booking - you need to bring that with you and display it prominently in your windscreen and if you use an insulated screen mat - please make sure it is still clearly visible. It is also important that you park in the allocated bay - both these issues are regularly monitored by the gaurds on arrival and throughout the night so please be sure to bring and display the booking form and park in the correct bay to avoid any inconvenience to you by guards disturbing your sleep !! Any forgotten booking forms can be supplied as copies on arrival but there is a £5 charge for this.

The overnight itself has had some improvements - we have purchased brand new commercial washing and drying machines in the kitchen/luandry

The pool is now available on demand during opening hours - provided at least 2 adults wish to use it. There are rules of use of the pool, jacuzzi and sauna - you are deemed to have read and accepted these before entry.

The Bistro is looking for menu suggestions - our new Chef - James Tucker, is kitting up the kitchen, we have plans to re-image the Bistro and we would love any suggestions for menu additions and opening hours ready for our Bistro re-launch in the Spring. Right now he is rushed off his feet with our Christmas Dinners but I'm sure he will be polling opinion himslef early next year. The Bistro also now has a lounge area for those just looking to get warm with a fresh coffee and a comfortable sofa

If we don't see you for Christmas - have a lovely time and watch that waitsline !

Best Regards

Brownhills Club"

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi

I got that also. strangely tho, outlook put it in the SPAM forder :ROFLMAO:

And I'm sure there are some..... who would say that is rightly where it belongs...:RollEyes:

Allegedly.

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Sweet Chariot

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
I have received this along with numerous others from them in the last month. Have sent a reply stating glad their computer is now working as they never replied to my warranty email complaints.:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back