What a super place to spend a while (1 Viewer)

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
After having a nice long spell at Zahora where we met old friends and made some new ones my itchy feet have moved us on.

We have just arrived at Pedro's new camperstop/site on the outskirts of Albuferia in the Algarve and what a nice spot it is. We were warmly welcomed by Pedro, his wife Mireille and their doggy Lilla and shown all the facilities including sitting room, bathroom and super shower room. A car is made available to nip to the shopping centre which is where Christine of Heyupluv introduced us to Iceland for the few bits of things we miss when not back in Blighty. If you want the car for the shops it is free but it can be made available for a full day for 15 euros.

To say they only started in September it is a credit to them, I will post some pictures tomorrow as the change in the hour caught me out today and dusk crept up quicker than I expected

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
After having a nice long spell at Zahora where we met old friends and made some new ones my itchy feet have moved us on.

We have just arrived at Pedro's new camperstop/site on the outskirts of Albuferia in the Algarve and what a nice spot it is. We were warmly welcomed by Pedro, his wife Mireille and their doggy Lilla and shown all the facilities including sitting room, bathroom and super shower room. A car is made available to nip to the shopping centre which is where Christine of Heyupluv introduced us to Iceland for the few bits of things we miss when not back in Blighty. If you want the car for the shops it is free but it can be made available for a full day for 15 euros.

To say they only started in September it is a credit to them, I will post some pictures tomorrow as the change in the hour caught me out today and dusk crept up quicker than I expected

Going to albuferia next Thursday , Ryanair ,sol e mar hotel, over the tunnel to the beach, anyone coming into town on Friday the 17th or sat or sun give us a shout , we could have a drink somewhere :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Onderweg

Funster
Jul 17, 2008
Vlissingen, Holland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
As of April 2008
Hi Alan and Lynda (and Lilly of course)

Nice place :thumb: If we went there we could even talk Dutch with the owner :ROFLMAO:

But......... being Dutch i also looked at the prices but couldnt find any on their webside :Blush:

Have a great time and regards to all

Paul and Ineke

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
laneside

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Well I was going to post you some pictures of the place today but believe it or not I have not had time. Pedro and Mirielle put on a magnificent BBQ and it was attended by Scottish now living in France, Dutch, Welsh now living in Spain, French, us and Portuguese and what a brilliant atmosphere.

Pictures tomorrow time permitting

OP
OP
laneside

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Pictures from Pedro's place, the view, the campsite and the Portuguese indoor BBQ

Attachments

• pedro2 001 (Small).JPG
    pedro2 001 (Small).JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 69
  • BBQ 001 (Medium).jpg
    BBQ 001 (Medium).jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 71
  • BBQ 006 (Medium).jpg
    BBQ 006 (Medium).jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 70

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun