What a super place to spend a while

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by laneside, Jan 6, 2014.

1. laneside

laneside Funster

After having a nice long spell at Zahora where we met old friends and made some new ones my itchy feet have moved us on.

We have just arrived at Pedro's new camperstop/site on the outskirts of Albuferia in the Algarve and what a nice spot it is. We were warmly welcomed by Pedro, his wife Mireille and their doggy Lilla and shown all the facilities including sitting room, bathroom and super shower room. A car is made available to nip to the shopping centre which is where Christine of Heyupluv introduced us to Iceland for the few bits of things we miss when not back in Blighty. If you want the car for the shops it is free but it can be made available for a full day for 15 euros.

To say they only started in September it is a credit to them, I will post some pictures tomorrow as the change in the hour caught me out today and dusk crept up quicker than I expected

• Like Like x 4
  2. Sundowners

Sundowners Funster Life Member

Can you give us the co-ordinates please, as we are planning to make a visit in the week or so.

Many thanks.

Nigel and Pamala

3. chaser

chaser Funster

Going to albuferia next Thursday , Ryanair ,sol e mar hotel, over the tunnel to the beach, anyone coming into town on Friday the 17th or sat or sun give us a shout , we could have a drink somewhere :thumb::thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  4. golly

golly Funster

5. laneside

laneside Funster

N37.15646 W 8.20972 Brought us right to the gate

6. Onderweg

Onderweg Funster

Hi Alan and Lynda (and Lilly of course)

Nice place :thumb: If we went there we could even talk Dutch with the owner :Rofl1:

But......... being Dutch i also looked at the prices but couldnt find any on their webside :Blush:

Have a great time and regards to all

Paul and Ineke

7. laneside

laneside Funster

Well I was going to post you some pictures of the place today but believe it or not I have not had time. Pedro and Mirielle put on a magnificent BBQ and it was attended by Scottish now living in France, Dutch, Welsh now living in Spain, French, us and Portuguese and what a brilliant atmosphere.

Pictures tomorrow time permitting

• Like Like x 4
  8. laneside

laneside Funster

Pictures from Pedro's place, the view, the campsite and the Portuguese indoor BBQ

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8