CandC

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 22, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Old School :D
Exp
Used to go with the olds! Now I have one of my own :)
Fantastic game, a real edge of the seat, lip-biting ending! Well done Wales!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthony496

Free Member
Jul 18, 2015
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Gutted for England but what a great last 20mins for Wales, some crazy decisions on England's part but real seat of the pants stuff

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I thought we had a rugby thread just for this. :mad:

Even placing in the U shaped lounge is bad enough but what does this have to do with motorhome chat.

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014

Even placing in the U shaped lounge is bad enough but what does this have to do with motorhome chat.
Chill out! No need to get your Y fronts in a tangle. I'm sure @horshamjack meant no offence, but probably hadn't seen the RULE that said any reference to rugby had to be in that one thread! I'm sure @Jim will be along very soon to remove the offending item and restore peace to your troubled mind. Or maybe you could simply choose to ignore a thread that doesn't interest you? I'm sure he's not the first to inadvertently post in the wrong section and he probably won't be the last but it's hardly a hanging offence! :D

OP
OP
horshamjack
Apr 23, 2014
Spain ??
Funster No
MH
Ice cream van
Exp
Since 2011

My appologies:notworthy:
my bad or what(n)

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Was a great game and well done to Wales for winning especially after having so many injuries, what are they men or mice. That was a joke before you start to cut me down I would not last 5 minutes on the field and that's if the ball came to me.think England should have kicked that last chance though.

OP
OP
horshamjack
Apr 23, 2014
Spain ??
Funster No
MH
Ice cream van
Exp
Since 2011
Was a great game and well done to Wales for winning especially after having so many injuries, what are they men or mice. That was a joke before you start to cut me down I would not last 5 minutes on the field and that's if the ball came to me.think England should have kicked that last chance though.

It was a tricky kick and neither kickers had missed till then, Robshaw probably thought it was miss able and not to let Farrell go from hero to zero! going for corner and the throw in, it then became a whole team game and a winning chance, and had it come off they would have been hero's,

and I would not have started this thread:LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back