Free Member
Oct 18, 2009
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
since 2009
We were all ready for our week in Benderloch (near Oban). Treated myself to a new avtex tv with integral sat receiver, set up the tv and found the 12v power didn't work (the 240 mains was ok on mains hook up), quick phonecall to avrex and new lead sent , which we received before we left. Loaded the usual things plus the dogs and off we went. We were meeting up in Edinburgh with sis and her MH, and then off we went to Benderloch. When we arrived my sis plugged in the hook up lead , then proceded to put up the privacy room. All set up and I decided to put the tv on...nothing!....no power?? My sis says her power has gone off....To cut a long story short...the whole site's hook ups were tripped...Every time I plugged my cable in with nothing running off the mains the whole site went off....Decided to just run off 12v and sort whatever the problem was later..meanwhile my sister had a terrible headache and proceeded to vomit at the back of my van...Next...the shower door broke...On Wednesday had the dogs at the beach and on the way back I noticed that Sophie's (irish setter) abdomen was distended...As some of you may remember she had torsion of the stomach/bloat and had surgery that was in July....well guess what....I had to rush her to the vets in Oban for the same thing...Poor thing had to have surgery again..She is doing very well, but its a worry that it could happen again..
One other thing..couldn't get my i sat to run properly as ? not enough power, even though its 12v..Oh and lost my fuel cap and n/s headlight blew.....Lucky white heather...

Shirl :Sad:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
With luck like that you should def do the lottery ..

Oh.. no ... errr wait a minute

I mean the other thing, DON'T DO THE LOTTERY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::Eeek: :winky:

Rottyen luck indeed mate.. but no worries, it will be your turn for the good luck next week :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Thats a real string of bad luck, chin up , the only way is up :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun