Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Here I am in Benicassim sitting in a wi fi bar with a beer !!!
Outside the sun is shining and the temperature is 23 degrees, at night it is about 15 !!
The drive through France was tortuous but spending some time with Frankie and her family in Toulouse was well worth it !What a charming young lady she is, not only beautiful but an excellent cook as well !! I have threatened her with a steak and kidney pie cooked by myself on the return journey...
Ah well..another beer beckons and a walk along the promenade !! Happy new year to you all.....Stephen..... ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile:

geofliz

Free Member
Feb 3, 2008
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
L P Coachbuilt
Exp
3 years. 29 as a tugger
You poor thing. My heart bleeds for you. :ROFLMAO:
Have a beer for me! :thumb:and happy new year it sounds like it could not get any better.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
glad to see you made it steve, enjoy the winter and see you at Carmarthen if not before. Happy New year:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Here I am in Benicassim sitting in a wi fi bar with a beer !!!
Outside the sun is shining and the temperature is 23 degrees, at night it is about 15 !!
The drive through France was tortuous but spending some time with Frankie and her family in Toulouse was well worth it !What a charming young lady she is, not only beautiful but an excellent cook as well !! I have threatened her with a steak and kidney pie cooked by myself on the return journey...
Ah well..another beer beckons and a walk along the promenade !! Happy new year to you all.....Stephen..... ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile:

:Blush::Blush::Blush:...you're far too kind to me Stephen! Hope the sun will go on shining! Have a pleasant time and don't forget to drive back safely.... wouldn't like to miss that steak and kidney pie:roflmto::roflmto:

Happy New Year!!!

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Happy New Year to you Stephen, enjoy your travels and warm weather, just incase you were wondering what weather is like in Shrewsbury we can tell you we have just had half an inch of snow.

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Good to hear you are enjoying the beer and the weather.
Similar conditions here in Newcastle , currently o degrees with 6 inches of snow overnight & through today. Still I have my wfi and a beer ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back