whare will you be (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Well where will you be at midnight my shelf and lyn and the wee-man will be at home with the some of our family and friends.
so no mater whar you are let us know
and a happy new year to you where ever you are
from bill lyn and the wee-man:beer::party2:

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Well where will you be at midnight my shelf and lyn and the wee-man will be at home with the some of our family and friends.
so no mater whar you are let us know
and a happy new year to you where ever you are
from bill lyn and the wee-man:beer::party2:

And to you too :Smile: and everyone on fun. We will be at home with our Aussie family :thumb: who by the way have already started to celebrate as they say it is already New Year !!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Same to you Bill and your family.

We may be on top of the Quantocks tonight - we have heard there is a pub, miles away from anywhere (the type where only 'hiders' go) where there is a potential lock in going on tonight and one or two MoHo's welcome. Son is shooting off now in his to check it out and if true we're off up there.

Sounds a little spooky up there too - it's the area where large 'felines' have been spotted roaming around and stealing sheep,,,,,,,,, However, some say it could be the scrumpy.
:roflmto:

Have a good un, and I hope you get the old girl back on the road soon.

Regards,

Trikeman. :winky:

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Am of to a party with Lynn and her mum it s at the old peoples home think they only invited me so I can chew the food for the :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Tonight

Hello ,Fellow funsters If every thing goes to plan we will be at a wedding reception at Langtree Park ::bigsmile: St.Helens new rugby stadium ,Happy New year to all ,looking forward to meeting many more funsters in 2014 as Jim says Blue Skys :roflmto:

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Hi Bill Lyn & the wee-man
Have a good one

We will be in the village with the locals at a NewYears party.

Starts at 23:00 ends at ??????

Mel

Jim et Lou

Free Member
Oct 12, 2013
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
I am new to this
Bellingham

We are in Bellingham Northumberland on the CCC site. Going to the pub in the village for a drink and see the New Year in. Happy New Year to all you lovely people.:thumb::thumb:

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
At my parents friends static park home in Totana, Spain making polite conversation with people who (between us) I dont really like and trying not to do my usual trick of falling asleep at 9pm sharp!:Doh:
Where would I rather be? Tucked up in bed with my lovelly wife at our beautifully peacefull campsite!:winky:
Set the alarm for 11:59, wake up, give each other a kiss.............and go back to sleep!::bigsmile:
Cette la Vie, one has to be polite sometimes!:Cool:

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
Happy new year to you too and to all other funsters , I'm on a VERY busy Grantown on Spey site just about to go to the PIE pub where you can get loads of different pies and you can take the dog then back to the MH to get ready for the street party at 11pm and fireworks at 12

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Ourselves, Weekenders, Manda3000gt, Lallymc, thestig and bobnden are all on hardstanding beside a village hall in rural Lincolnshire with some other shed draggers.

We are here with the other outfit we belong to. Loads of food, loads of drink and loads of laughs.

Have a good evening one and all wherever you may be. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
a quiet one this year at home, just Julie , me and a few nibbles washed down with a few glasses of sparkling.

happy and healthy new year to you all :thumb:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Party round ours with friends and Jeff and Michelle (jb0371) attending as our token Funster guests!
Is everyone ready for their phone call from Uttoxeter?:roflmto:

Happy New Year everyone!

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
g8ysn

supposed to be round with brother/wife [maggieg] &family, but me and ann been poorly
chest infection,s . so will probably be in bed earl, missing out on her chilli served just after midnight , never mind at least we are not in a flooded area , you have to feel for all the peaple involved, see you sometime in 2014 bill , remind us to lyn & j
lol pat & ann:Cool:

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
As always, the new year will find us with a few glasses of champagne and Jools Holland. Happy new year to everyone, hope it's at best, fantastic, at worst, tolerable. :Smile:

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
In the South West of France Bill,having read your posts and the problems you have had this year,I really hope things are better for you next year.
Won't be long now,get that motor fixed and enjoy yourself in the coming 12 months and a Great New Year to all funsters and hope to see some of you in the coming year,Gros Bis xxx

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Just got up (it's 10.25 here) after seeing in the New Year in Auckland, New Zealand. Off to the South Island next Monday for 10 days, back home in the UK 24 Jan. Happy New Year everyone. :thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back