We've had our MH for 2 weeks!! (1 Viewer)

Dazed 21

Free Member
Aug 19, 2012
SWINDON
Funster No
MH
RT Zefiro 696
Exp
Since 2012
::bigsmile: My husband and myself recently decided to do something completely different and buy a MH, we have been camping in Snowdonia for the last 6 years and decided it's too uncomfortable!! Last weekend we (& the dog) went to St Merryn Park in Cornwall and this weekend we were at Sunnydale Farm near Southampton. We are loving our MH and learning new things about it. Next weekend we will be at Reading Festival (the dog won't be going!). I've already decided I don't want to spend any weekends at home now....................... even if we only go to campsites a few miles away!!!:winky:

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Welcome

::bigsmile: My husband and myself recently decided to do something completely different and buy a MH, we have been camping in Snowdonia for the last 6 years and decided it's too uncomfortable!! Last weekend we (& the dog) went to St Merryn Park in Cornwall and this weekend we were at Sunnydale Farm near Southampton. We are loving our MH and learning new things about it. Next weekend we will be at Reading Festival (the dog won't be going!). I've already decided I don't want to spend any weekends at home now....................... even if we only go to campsites a few miles away!!!:winky:

Welcome to a great pastime and to MotorhomeFun, great website with a great community,
Ken. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back