Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Well after what seems like the longest wait ever our flat purchase is sorted, tennant moved in and on Monday we are off to France for four months ::bigsmile: So looking forward to going back! First stop is to meet Mum and Dad (LesY) in Bayeaux hopefully for a week.

After that no firm plans but we hope to take in a bit of Belgium and Germany as well.

We will just be relying on wifi while we are away so won't visit as often unfortunately.

Hopefully we'll bump in to a few Funsters on our travels :thumb: And for those staying in the UK, I really hope the weather improves, it seems someone's nicked the summer at the moment!

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Have a ball guys and PLEASE let us know how you doing and where you are if you get to wifi enabled spot:thumb:

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Good for you :thumb:
We hope to set of on 24th Aug-Calais and turn left to do Northern and Eastern France ::bigsmile: Germany and Belgium have also been mentioned !
C will be in touch-but is querying the phrase 'small drink' :ROFLMAO: try 'large' ::bigsmile:

Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Happy travelling. Have an enjoyable time. When we took computer with us to France last week I spent £10 posting on here so lesson learnt and used the site free WiFi

Dale

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sounds as if you are in for a great few months enjoy, and let us all know how you get on.

OP
OP
Ven

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks everyone :Smile: I will continue the blog once we get going, I have been poor updating it since we've been back in the UK but will start it again so please check in now and again and feel free to comment!

Mike - Okay a BIG drink or two then if you must force us ;) We're looking at Belgium and Germany too, so who knows where we might be able to meet up?

Peter - we won't be visiting for a while but after buying two vans from you in a year and spending more money than I care to admit on absolutely must have, can't live without 'stuff' for the vans :winky: I am sure we will be back come Christmas time! :ROFLMAO: Say hi to Lawrence, Andy, Mark and Glenn who have given us great customer service since our relationship with Johns Cross started in 2008.

This is the first trip across (or under in our case) the water in the Kontiki, so we're looking forward to exploring in our new home on wheels.

Two more sleeps ::bigsmile:

MrJinks

Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Dorchester, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
6 years
Have a wonderful trip and enjoy yourselves. So exciting :thumb:

We will be over in October for 5 weeks but depending on weather will probably spend most of time in Spain. Will travel back through Germany and Rhine.

Happy Travelling :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back