We're in Conil - Anyon else here?? (1 Viewer)

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Well we've made it to Conil De La Frontera - taken us nearly 3 months and 4,700 miles but we'll have a rest now for a couple of months!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Anyone else here? Apart from rayv8 (Joan and Ray) that is!!:roflmto:

We're on pitch 239.

:ROFLMAO:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
En route on the 12th to the Algarve.... might just call in to say hello (depends on final route):winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Yes - arrived at 12:30 ish (as if you didn't already know!)

June & I would like to thank Marie, Doug, Ray and Joan for greeting us, with special thanks to Marie for plying us with coffee all afternoon, and to Ray for fetching me some beer from town (I hope).

Now, bring on the dancing girls and the cheap Cerveza! Oh, and Antonio Banderas for June please :(

Papa
:thumb:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Well we've made it to Conil De La Frontera - taken us nearly 3 months and 4,700 miles but we'll have a rest now for a couple of months!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Anyone else here? Apart from rayv8 (Joan and Ray) that is!!:roflmto:

We're on pitch 239.

:ROFLMAO:

Thats handy for the loo Marie. :whatthe:

Be joining you soon, we are on pitch 78, down near the shop. Only a short walk for the morning bread. ::bigsmile:

Just opposite you on 275 (behind 257) is Ted, a friend of ours with Nipper the little black dog, if you see him tell him his Bacon is on it's way. :thumb:

Keith

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
YES!!!

Ray got the beers!!!!!!!

:thumb: :drink::thanks:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Thats handy for the loo Marie. :whatthe:

Be joining you soon, we are on pitch 78, down near the shop. Only a short walk for the morning bread. ::bigsmile:

Just opposite you on 275 (behind 257) is Ted, a friend of ours with Nipper the little black dog, if you see him tell him his Bacon is on it's way. :thumb:

Keith

I thought it was handy for the washing machine too but they've taken it out!!:Angry::Angry:

Does Ted drive a Hymer Exsis? If he does, then Rex has just helped him with his electricity problem ( if he doesn't then he didn't!!:Eeek:)

We'll give him your message!!:roflmto:

See you soon!

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
I thought it was handy for the washing machine too but they've taken it out!!:Angry::Angry:

Does Ted drive a Hymer Exsis? If he does, then Rex has just helped him with his electricity problem ( if he doesn't then he didn't!!:Eeek:)

We'll give him your message!!:roflmto:

See you soon!

Yes he had an Exsis last time we saw him, but I thought he was trying to change it

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back