Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
We picked our new to us MH up yesterday from Travelworld. I have to say the handover wasn't impressive. We were left waiting for two hours with little explanation except that the handover guy was busy with another customer!

By the end of the afternoon I was feeling very unwell and my first visit to the bathroom was to be sick!! :confused:

Anyway today's another day and we're off to another campsite. It's great just being able to shut the door and be off! No more hitching up/motor movers jamming/awning battles for us!

We have a few niggles to sort out - one being the overhead locker above the galley area but all and all it's great.

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Have fun. There are often niggles and we all joke about what we have fixed today but more importantly is the amazing times you will be having. Enjoy

Upvote 0

Soaringman

Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2012
Which van did you get?
We picked up our first Motorhome from Travelworld 3 years ago, it seems like their handover procedure hasn't improved any!!!

Upvote 0
Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi well now you get to have lots of Fun,and the niggles hopefully will just be niggles,and once sorted, will fill you with giggles!!(y):LOL::LOL::LOL:

Upvote 0

CandC

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 22, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Old School :D
Exp
Used to go with the olds! Now I have one of my own :)
Enjoy your first trip and many more to come!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back