Well I've done it and have resigned (1 Viewer)

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
Got a letter from the caravan club today and because I have cancelled my membership they have sent a letter saying sorry that you have resigned from the club didn't know that they We're employing me resigned oh my word:RollEyes:

OP
OP
paulus the woodgnome

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
Hope so never thought of that how many weeks pay might i get for about 20 odd years service:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
paulus the woodgnome

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
Hi,
If anyone is interested, CCC have a Site Assistant Vacancy at Setthorns, one of their Camping in the Forest campsites, where I am presently working.

It would be seasonal till the end of September, with free pitch and electric, so you would need a caravan or motorhome to live in on site.
You get 2 full days off a week, holiday entitlement and pay is monthly.

There are no showers or toilets on site, therefore you would also need your own facilities.

Mostly office work, booking in, dealing with customers in person and on the phone. Checking permits around the site and a variety of ad hoc duties.

A lot of the clients are returning regulars, and lovely they are too!

It really is a beautiful site in a beautiful setting, among the deer, horses and an abundance of wildlife.
Details of the site can be found on the Camping In the Forest section of the Camping and Caravanning website.

Anyone interested can apply via their website, or you can phone the campsite direct for more info on 01590 681020 :
I would love to apply now that I have resigned from the caravan club as one caravan door closes another one opens:thumb:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I would love to have the nerve to go for this job, but with the dreaded mortgage to pay and my current employment contract just re confirmed for another 12 months I dare not. :Sad:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back