Well it's hello from me (1 Viewer)

Oct 8, 2013
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Ravenna
Exp
newguy
May I take this opportunity to introduce both Jackie and self ( Steve ) to our new found funsters.
I watched on the sidelines for a short while before taking the plunge , it seems a helpful and friendly board.
Jackie and self camped for years with our motorcycle clubs , however both time and waistline have taken their toll , so it is a motorhome for us. And hopefully if all goes well we may drag a trailer and a bike along behind us sometimes.

We have purchased a 1999 Peugeot based Auto sleepers Ravenna ( 2litre petrol ) , I am intrigued with the petrol / diesel argument , only to say as a former diesel fitter in an earlier life I prefer petrol. Just prejudice I suppose.

We hope that all visitors to Waldegrave's have a great time, we know this site and , Mersea Island we just love the unhurried feel it imbues.
We have a prior engagement that weekend otherwise we would have loved to attend , another time perhaps.

I have had an 80 watt solar panel fitted , the vehicle valeted and am having th gas appliances serviced and checked this weekend.

A gardiennage has been sourced on a local site , so we are not too far from our new set of wheels.

We both look forward to making new friends , and am certain after our first few tentative steps we will enjoy ourselves no end.

Can't wait to put the Funsters sticker in the window and start meeting you all.

Thanks for a great resource , certain we will be plaguing you all with oft asked newbie questions.

Ever onwards

Regards

Steve 'n Jackie

Shinysideup

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Welcome to Fun - you are sure to make new friends - we have made so many and enjoy going to meets to spend time with them.

Nigel and Pamala

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Welcome Steve 'n Jackie

:welcomefunster:

Nice to see so many new members.

Mel & Lieve

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Welcome to fun

"We hope that all visitors to Waldegrave's have a great time, we know this site and , Mersea Island we just love the unhurried feel it imbues.
We have a prior engagement that weekend otherwise we would have loved to attend , another time perhaps."

Thank you for the lovely words.

Theres always my 50th bash next may xxxxx

What ever you do, have fun

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Steve & Jackie, looks as if you are all set to have some Fun:flyingwelcome:

Oct 29, 2013
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year motorhomer after 21 years caravanning
Welcome to you both - I'm sure you won't regret a) buying a motorhome or b) joining Motorhome fun - everyone here is really friendly and happy to help out if you ask :Smile:
Dave & Viv

jackierals

Free Member
May 17, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
C Class??
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Steve & Jackie, hope to meet you on your travels one day,

from Jackie & Steve lol

Oct 14, 2013
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
rollerteam zefiro
Exp
10 + years
:welcomefunster: we bought an autosleeper ravenna as well a few weeks ago:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back