LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
Sat here at L ocean near La Rochelle nice site after worrying about driving etc the roads are very good and glad i did it so anybody thinking of going do it :thumb::thumb:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Sat here at L ocean near La Rochelle nice site after worrying about driving etc the roads are very good and glad i did it so anybody thinking of going do it :thumb::thumb:

This is what I keep telling myself every single day::bigsmile: ... Come on girl ... do it , you know you gonna like it ... and the roads are soooo good !!:winky: (better than in UK:Blush:)

Sorry .... Just felt like teasing you a bit .......Frogs :RollEyes:

Amicalement

Frankie:thumb::thumb:

lou020

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 5, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
since 2010
we tried to book in to there for this summer but did not get a reply until late january, which was too late as we had booked somewhere else. It looks a lovely site.

we went to la tranche sur mer, brilliant village/town and beach + lots of markets in the area. We stayed at camping du Jard, loads of campsites in that area, give it a try if your going north.:thumb:

about 1 hour from La Rochelle

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
WHY DO YOU BOOK, Thats what motorhoming is all about, freedom. Just go and do it.

lou020

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 5, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
since 2010
WHY DO YOU BOOK, Thats what motorhoming is all about, freedom. Just go and do it.

we don't normally book anywhere, but we have tuggers who come with us in the summer and they won't risk not finding a site.:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Bluemooner

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
JJ thats the day i come home the day we play Madrid hope i dont meet much traffic on the English motorways :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back