Aug 11, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since October 2005
Hi there fellow motorhomers

Just subscribed so I thought I would quickly introduce myself.
Ive been motorhoming now for eleven years and have the van I will probably use until I cant do it anymore, which should be a fair few years yet.
My current van is an Autotrail Savannah which I have owned since new in 2010. Prior to that it was a Swift Airstream and my first van was a Compass Drifter 410.
I loved both of my older vans but circumstances change and I think our present layout of two single beds in the rear suits us fine. Us being my wife and Megan our Jack Russel.

We have travelled all over the UK, France and spent the last three winters in Spain. Still hoping to travel further afield in the future though.

Unfortunately my van is poorly at the mo waiting for an engine rebuild in Hull........... But thats a story for a later post!

Im a hands on type of motorhomer and I hope to contribute as much to the group as I learn.

Cheers to you all

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
smiley-hello-clipart-1.jpg.gif

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome hope your van is mended soon so you can get on the road again ASAP!!:WelcomeFlag:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to Fun, hope your van is quickly sorted for you. :welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We have travelled all over the UK, France and spent the last three winters in Spain. Still hoping to travel further afield in the future though.

Right time for real treats, get to Italy via Germany and Austria. May onwards. Avoid August.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back