Well done and thank you Auto-Trail (1 Viewer)

Nik

Oct 29, 2014
Cornish exile in Surrey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
1 year
I booked my 2012 Delaware into the Service dept at Auto-Trail's Grimsby factory for it's last Hab service before the extended warranty expires in May.
They went over absolutely every inch of it giving me a very comprehensive report and identifying two areas of damp which I am sure would not have been picked up by my local authorised service station.
One entails the replacement of the whole garage floor. This is all being done under their 10 year water ingress warranty so no charge to me .The cost of the full Hab check was £220 for 6 hrs work, which I consider reasonable,
(I'm sure you can get it cheaper elsewhere), and my local dealer charged alot more than this for last years Hab service. They also did a few other bits of minor work for no charge eventhough they must have taken up some time.

It is good for people to hear about good service.
All makes get moaned about at sometime and Auto-Trail is not immune to that but I can only report the excellent service and communication I received from Auto-Trail and commend them to the greater MoHo community.
Best regards
Nik

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
I too have recieved great customer service from Autotrail over the last week. I have replaced the bathroom basin and lower bib in our Comanche, excellent email conversation with confirmation of correct item in stock but now in pure white (much better) not the granite effect from 2010. Given 10% discount and items collected direct from the factory reception within 2 days of the order.

You can't do that with any other manufacturer!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I too have recieved great customer service from Autotrail over the last week. I have replaced the bathroom basin and lower bib in our Comanche, excellent email conversation with confirmation of correct item in stock but now in pure white (much better) not the granite effect from 2010. Given 10% discount and items collected direct from the factory reception within 2 days of the order.

You can't do that with any other manufacturer!
We have been thinking of replacing our 2010 wash basin. How much was the replacement?

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Sorry not been on line for a few days. The basin & lower bib was £136 + a few pence, that was with 10% discount & included the dreaded vat. Speak with Amy in Parts dept. Not sure how much delivery is as we had ours collected. The new one is longer than required as it's now used in the Imala range, the bathrooms must be wider! So you will need to trim it down.

Reactions: Nik

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back