LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
not long finished work, tomorrow morning is a quick run folllowed by more work, so

MERRY XMAS

the lot of ya,,,

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrAwK9juhhY[/ame]

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
b locks

i will be thinking of you paul when im driving to airport for my 3 weeks of sunshine ..cor im sweating now thinking of 1 of your runs ,haha:...

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
But think of the pay packet for working Xmas.............bet you bought Nikki a stunning birthday present on the strength of it.

Now you run and given up the demon :beerchug: think of all the money your saving for a there............
images

Plus you are having a hooley of a New Year who throws a ba$h like you....::bigsmile:

Anyway Paul in the real world thanks for being in A & E as we all never know if its our turn to make a visit so big thanks for staffing it Mate :hug:.............:thumb:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Having been a customer of a and e far to many times you do a good job thanks for being there

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Paul you must see all sorts.
Infact my mother was a customer too , after leaving our Boxing day bash.
She tripped and fell over walking the 10 min treck home and broke the top part of her arm
( above her elbow) and ended up at Pinderfields A&E at 8pm last night in agony by all accounts.

Of course falling over was nothing to do with all the wine she had partaken.:RollEyes:
Certainly sobered up my dad that's for sure , having to sit there whilst she was sorted out and potted up. Back home for 11.30 pm though , which i thinks good.
Now she has to wait to see if it needs an operation and pinning.
I dont know.:Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back