WELCOME gonwithewind (1 Viewer)

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi welcome to this friendly site tell us about yourself! what mh you got? are you x tugger? how did you find the site? got a problem just ask!

ray

Gonewiththewind

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
Exp
July 2007
Me

Well to keep it brief, after years of Camping under canvas, Caravaning, Kids all growing up and losing my wife to Cancer, I was lost. too much to lug a caravan around for one, too old to revert back to canvas, so i thought I would give the motor home a whirl. Bought a second hand Pilote Debute 35, pick up week tomoz. so will hopefully post my trip out in a couple of weeks.
Hopefully I will be:thumb:
Gone with the wind.

OP
OP
Adria 5

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi thanks for reply:Smile: most do not make the effort:Sad::Sad:

ray:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Gonewiththewind

Welcome to the site ::bigsmile:

You will find you are amongst friends here, we are all very laid back so enjoy!

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Gonewiththewind
Welcome to Motorhome Fun where we like to see everyone enjoying themselves ::bigsmile:
I hope that your collection goes well, remember to take pen and paper and make lots of notes about the van. Do not leave until you have seen everything about the van and do not accept excuses either, make sure that the dealer shows you absolutely all the parts working. Should you have any questions please feel free to ask, there is a lot of help and information from friendly people, on this site, who have been in your situation and are willing to pass it on :thumb:
Once you have your van, please feel free to have a look in our calendar and see if there are any meets that take your fancy, we would love to welcome you to one of our informal get togethers, this is a time and place to meet other motorhomers and discuss vans, apart from everything else under the sun, should you wish ::bigsmile:
I hope that you enjoy your visists here :thumb:

Keith

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
And a very big welcome from me!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.