Welcome fellow motorhome enthusiast (1 Viewer)

Blubtub

Free Member
Aug 19, 2014
Funster No
Good morning campers

Been a campervan owner for the last couple of years. New to the site and internet in general. So please go easy with me.

Wondered how to go about ordering tickets for rallies an shows with other motorhomes for fun campers. And how the discount works.

Been to the country an Western in Malvern last year and met up with motorhomes for fun up there.

Any feedback would be grateful.

Thanks

Geoff Phillips

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
And no need to worry about us taking it easy on you, this a very friendly forum ok(y)

Ask away, but just expect some unusual answers;) we seem to attract daft bu**rs on here:whistle::D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Blubtub

Blubtub

Free Member
Aug 19, 2014
Funster No
Thanks for that.

Have found the rally for the western motorhome show an wanna join up. It does ask me for a motorhome fun membership number.

Where would I find that info out.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
You are number

:)

Oh and

hello.jpg

from one of the duckpond community .... (don't worry the reference will become clear as time goes on....)

@DuxDeluxe @Tootles

OP
OP
Blubtub

Blubtub

Free Member
Aug 19, 2014
Funster No
Thank you puddleduck

Have just brought tickets to the Newbury southern show and getting tickets to the Malvern as I was at both last year and would like to join the motorhomes for fun pitch.

Is there anything else needed to be done by my end...whilst my son is still here and can get him to do it instead :)

OP
OP
Blubtub

Blubtub

Free Member
Aug 19, 2014
Funster No
Sorry newbie mistake :)

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN the best motorhome forum on the net for all and any questions, ask away and as you have seen you might get an answer that's helpful. (y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Hi and Welcome. :welc:
You can put a message on any of the Rallies saying you want yo attend. Some are full and gave reserve lists, some still have spaces.
If you read the first post in each rally thread it'll tell you where it is, what's planned and the cost.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to Fun, it is strange finding your way around a New Forum and the internet w hen your not used to it so well done for doing it, any questions just ask . To find your fun number just click on you avator picture and it will come up. To go back to unread posts just click on the Yellow Flag on top of the Motorhome at the top of the thread.
We have a rally at Chester at Easter if you click on my signature underneath details of that will come up. It's a good idea to have a look at Jims tutorials lots of easy information on them. Welcome aboard :welc:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back