Welcome C7KEN (1 Viewer)

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Another familiar name..................Welcome to the FUN site >:)

C7KEN

Free Member
Jan 5, 2008
Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
I always have fun but yes thanks for the welcome. Soggy cotswolds huh! I was sweating today down on the beach at Guardamar:Smile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Welcome sweaty:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Ken and welcome mate. Great to see you have found our friendly site :thumb::thumb: Enjoy :thumb:

Keith

C7KEN

Free Member
Jan 5, 2008
Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Hi Kands
I often think about us and the fly killing tennis racquets. Something else that recently made me smile was the "Snails" getting caught for speeding. I hope I will be able to meet up with you again perhaps at one of this forum's meets:Smile:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Yep I laugh about that too...... I think the pic is on here somewhere, but I can't remember if it is locked somewhere else now, I'll have to check it out :roflmto:
It was great to meet up with you then and I look forward to meeting again sometime, hopefully when you are over this year?
Take care and regards to the rest of the family :thumb:

Keith

Edit... Just checked and found that all my pics stored on my PC that were elsewhere appear to have been "eaten"???? Don't really understand that, but hey, what's new???

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited by a moderator:

Camperian

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Dorset - 6months, Spain - 6months
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 years
Welcome Ken

And Sunday (today) will be even hotter!

Hope Ty is enjoying the beach.

Ian

PS Dave Sherriff was here again yesterday. Unfortunately I'm laid low with bronchittus so didn't go.

C7KEN

Free Member
Jan 5, 2008
Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Hi Keith I will be telling Sue we have "spoken" on here. And Ian get better soon "ty" (our dog "Tyson" ) absolutely loves the sand dunes I will be walking him today between La Mata and Guardamar in the glorious sunshine we have at the moment. To all of you in the UK who have never ventured down here. I will always be posting when I am on a return trip from England to Spain so folks who have never done it before can tag along. I generally use the aires and avoid the tolls but also know a couple of nice campsites between the channel tunnel and the Costa Blanca. Last year I did six crossings . This year there will be at least two times from UK end Driving over here is really easy and very safe if you use the bit between the ears:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back