Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hello Armpit :roflmto:

You are most welcome. May your visits be frequent and fun..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

A

armpit85

Deleted User
thanks

:whatthe:ya,thanks guy,s the only problem is i dont have a motorhome yet,as my 1969 bedford bullfrog did die on me some time back and im hopeing you guys can help me find another camper ,the bedford bully was the frist in lancs to get the tax exemption and was put in the hydburn local paper,hope you dont blow me out as iv no camper yet,

OP
OP
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Fear not - no one's gonna blow you out here - if we can help with your search...help we will ::bigsmile:

A

armpit85

Deleted User
are they

:eek:ya lots of thanks troops,hope im putting this in the right place i am hopeless on fourms,i tellya you guys must be well off to afford them big r,v,jobs my old one cost me £500 quid tryed ebay but they want a mint for some that are in worse nick than mine was,anybody know about the renault master 35 ex ambulances lwb to convert dont know if there any good for that,,,,,are they,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi, welcome to the site. I'm sure there will be someone here who can advise you, just give as much info as you can. The more specific your question the more chance you will get the right answer. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back