Weekend coming and we're off........ (1 Viewer)

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi All,
doing something this weekend, and all of next week, which we (Mrs Trikeman and I) have been 'promising' each other we would do for donkeys years.
As kids we both went to Saundersfoot and Gower (Rhossilli) on family holidays and have not been back since, we are talking a bloody long time here.
Anyway we are off in Connie, 4 nights in Saundersfoot, then 4 nights on the Gower. We have been on hols all over world over the years, but we are both 'excited' (I think) to be going to these two small places - both on a mission to relive old times.

If you see us on the way please give us a wave - if not in the motorhome I will always be wearing my little Funster badge with pride - please give us a wave even if we are not in the motorhome.

In comparison to some holidays we have been on in far off climes, we wonder why such a 'normal' holiday has stirred such emotion,,,,, the MH is sparkling, there's plenty of beers in the fridge and we just hope this weather keeps up - we both say that we can never remember rain on those holidays when we were kids, just would like a few days more of sunshine to make this complete.

Starting to 'sniffle' now.:cry:

Wish us luck and don't forget to wave - Connie has Funster identification both front and back.:Smile:

Regards,

Trikeman. :winky:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
I am sure the weather will hold out for you, the forecast looks good until the end of July (BBC website). Have a lovely trip:thumb:

Margaret & Bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
Nice coastal walk from Saundersfoot to Wisemans bridge we were there a few years ago and really enjoyed it :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back