Jun 22, 2008
Mid Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
30 years plus
Can anyone please tell me about this website? Link Removed
We plan to explore France (and Belgium) much more than in the past and wonder if it is worth the £18 annual subs? Yet another thing to join?!
Many thanks! ::bigsmile:

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
ive been subscribed for a couple of years, but probably wont be renewing again

It served it purpose for me at the time but now i tend to use this one,and hints and tips from other funsters, in conjunction with aire/campsite POIs on a satnav and auto-route

Some good tours on it though

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
It says annual membership is on offer at £12 so probly worth a punt and see how it goes:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi I found it very good website as Alan who is the webmaster vets most of the sites himself and would recommend it , Used for last four years invalueable info all in english, great photo's, good map refs. I've printed off all the aires and now have a good data base so that when I go again I take the relevant pages in a folder of the areas that we will be going to,then I can browse at my leisure ,
Hope you have a good time when go . Terry:Cool:

OP
OP
gypsyrose

gypsyrose

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Mid Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
30 years plus
Thanks for your replies, I had failed to notice that there was a reduced price of £12 for new members so .....went for it! Looks good and will give me loads of info to keep me happy whilst I plan our vacances!!:winky:

ojibway

Free Member
Jul 17, 2012
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005
I've been using this site for years now. It is bang up-to-date with all the aires right across Europe and a lot of campsites, too.
I buy their dongle every year with all the aires which I can look at on my laptop when not online and I add them as POIs on my TomTom.
The site is basically a French motorhome forum of which I am a member (free) and have contributed to over the years. It helps if you speak French but I believe it's translated into English too.:thumb:
When you enter the site click "cliquez pour entrer" to get into the site then "chercher/ajouter une aire" for a list of aires by country. There are 7366 aires in France and counting!
Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

ojibway

Free Member
Jul 17, 2012
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005
I just noticed that the link I provided was underneath "this site" which looks like I was referring to Motorhomingfrance where as the link I was suggesting takes you to www.campincar-infos.com :Doh:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back