weber bbq (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
I am thinking of buying a weber Q120 barbeque, a couple of questions , anybody got one of these, are they any good. I would like to use it via my bbq point on the outside of the van. Do they run on 30mlb pressure because the cadac that I have will only run properly on 36mlb ie it blows out.
Any advice would be welcome before I spend my money.

spongy

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Weber

I am thinking of buying a weber Q120 barbeque, a couple of questions , anybody got one of these, are they any good. I would like to use it via my bbq point on the outside of the van. Do they run on 30mlb pressure because the cadac that I have will only run properly on 36mlb ie it blows out.
Any advice would be welcome before I spend my money.

spongy

I have only looked at a picture of a Q120 and it looks just like my Weber. But I do not know the model number of mine.

A couple of issues I have with mine are:
Where the work surfaces fold over into the BBQ, you have a hole and then sometimes a draught and this keeps the temperature down/uneven.
The lowest setting on the gas is still too high for some cooking applications so it overheats. Especially if you cook a joint or whole chicken on it.

Good things:
The grill is heavy cast iron construction.
The burner (single on mine) is stainless steel and easy to clean.
Its not to heavy and the base easily dismantles for transport.

My BBQ is about three/four years old, lives in a shed and still looks new and overall I am well pleased with it. :thumb:
ps: I used to have a weber kettle that sat in the garden for 30 years and it also still looks like new so I am expecting great longivity from the new one. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back