weather map (1 Viewer)

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
There was a query last week from a Funster about weather maps and being able to see Europe's weather at a glance to help with avoiding bad weather. I have attached a link to the one I use which is brilliant and also has a free Iphone app which I use all the time. If you play around you quickly learn all the different displays you can have up from wind, temperatures rain etc. It covers the whole world or you can zoom in on the area you wish. Make sure you tick the box that says weather stations. ::bigsmile:

http://www.wunderground.com/wunderm...sures=0&fronts=0&dir=1&dir.mode=driving&hur=0

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
There was a query last week from a Funster about weather maps and being able to see Europe's weather at a glance to help with avoiding bad weather. I have attached a link to the one I use which is brilliant and also has a free Iphone app which I use all the time. If you play around you quickly learn all the different displays you can have up from wind, temperatures rain etc. It covers the whole world or you can zoom in on the area you wish. Make sure you tick the box that says weather stations. ::bigsmile:

http://www.wunderground.com/wunderm...sures=0&fronts=0&dir=1&dir.mode=driving&hur=0

Thought I would bump this up again in light of the inclement weather in France at the moment :thumb:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I did not see this forcast on any weather map. It appears that the coast near Marseille has been hit by FLASH FLOODS. A few deaths at moment, caravan sites washed out etc etc. Nothing on the news this evening but lots on line.BUSBY.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back