Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Never leave a campsite with your clothes line tied to a lamp post.
You know how it is, you are just sitting there with a glass of red and letting thoughts drift through your mind in a haphazard way and then it happens. Out of the blue you think "I wonder if we would like to spend a summer as assistant site wardens"? Unfortunately this thought seems to be germinating rather well so we thought why not consult the font of all knowledge that is Motorhome Fun for peoples experiences and opinions...........so over to you lot (y)(y)(y)

The Tincas

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
We gave it a go,loved it. It was to be a new venture,work on sites in the summer,off on holiday in the winter to warmer climes,a sort of early retirement. As always,the price of property shot up and i was worried that in "X" years,we would be hard put to buy a shed,at the time (Perhaps still now?) we were of an age range whereby we could have, if chosen,become "Site managers? permanantly on one site all year,bricks and morter won that one.
The site we were on,was a big one,two areas of pitches that were allowed to stay for a year,all but for One month? if i remember,GREAT Fun,if i tell you anymore,i will have to shoot you! But if you need a bit more info,PM us.
Tea Bag (Ex...SS;);))

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back