Free Member
Apr 17, 2012
bath
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
1 year
well after selling our 1991 kontiki a couple of weeks ago :cry::cry::cry:,we have now bought a 2001 swift gazelle f61 2.8td ::bigsmile:::bigsmile: ,we got it for a grand less than they wanted and 6 months tax ,we bought it from somerset caravans in somerset,they agreed to do all the little jobs that needed doing and agreed leaving itthere in storage (free):Smile: untill the new year,as we get 3 months warnty it will start when we pick it in 2013 which i thought was good of them,looking forward to going away as soon as we can,:Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Congratulations on your purchase, I hope that it serves you well.
Safe travels.

Brisey.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Congratulations bet you cant wait to get out in it, :Smile: I know I would not be able to. :winky: It's like peeping in your present and not being able to have it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Its going to be a long wait !!! But worth it. :thumb: Bob.

OP
OP
xjrchris

xjrchris

Free Member
Apr 17, 2012
bath
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
1 year
To true bobandjane Andrea wont let me have it at home :cry::cry: as we are trying to sell our house to down size ,She seems to think that if i had it here i would spend more time in the van than getting the house up for sell :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so true lol

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back