We are OFF

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by estcres, Jul 16, 2010.

1. estcres

estcres Read Only Funster

20 minutes to go (waiting for No.1 son to get home) before we leave on our 23 day trip to Europe, Nothing planned just going to take it as we move along. Finally hope to get to Lido de Jeselo and the Venice area.

All packed, including the Kitchen Sink.

Will try and update but can't promise anything as SHMBO says I'm not allowed to take Laptop!!!!!!:Rofl1:

2. Jill

Jill Funster

Have a wonderful time. I'm sooooooo jealous.

3. Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

have a wonderful time :BigGrin:

4. weekenders

weekenders Funster Life Member

have a great time, we did the same left uk 25th June for just over 2 weeks, just wandered around.
    landed in dunkerque, drove to luxembourg to a site recommend that had lakes (too small to use canoe) nice site though with free wifi, then into france, then germany by the rhine for 3 nights, back through luxembourg, went to an aire at mareuil sur ay by canal, used canoe, next day bike to epernay as tour de france was on, ended up at le touqet on aire before heading back to dunkerque and back to wet old uk 12th july. 1,500 miles later .......

5. chrisboyo

chrisboyo Funster

Have a great trip
    Drive safe

Happy Daze
    Chrisboyo:thumb:

6. Dalek

Dalek Read Only Funster

Have a good time and post pics on your return.:thumb:

7. estcres

We have finally made it to Lido de Jeselo after spending 2 nights in St. Florentine, France and 3 nights Le Coin Tranquil. Couldn't get in at Camping Butterfly on Lake Garda so made our way direct to Lido de Jeselo and staying at Lido Union until Thursday when we are going to try Lake Garda again. Weather really nice, 32oC on average each day. Did Venice allday yesterday, very pretty city. SWMBO took me to a Market this morning spent 3 hours looking at dresses etc SHE BOUGHT ONE, makes a change as they are usually all wrong!!!!!.

8. movan

movan Funster Life Member

Jealous, jealous, jealous, sooooooooo jealous......... Wish I was there.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday and come back and tell us all about it. don't forget to write things down as you go along in case you forget something to make us poor lot stuck at home enjoy the holiday with you.:BigGrin:

Sure the dress will look beautiful and well worth the three hours. We only do it for you men you know.... (mumble mumble mumble)

9. JJ

JJ Funster

Brilliant stuff... keep us posted... glad to see you smuggled the laptop aboard... where are you hiding it? :Wink:

JJ

10. estcres

Using the I phone? She went shopping again this afternoon, bought 2 ( twooooo) pairs of shoes AND 2 (twooooo) handbags, what did I buy? A new catch for one of the cupboards. Just cooked tea on the bbq, it's 22C and having a cup of tea before washing up, then some more el vino blanco. It really is a hard life only draw back is video camera has packed in so lost a lot of Venice piccys yesterday.