Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I think Jim meant a big bit tiddly. Believe me - I know 'tiddly' means when I see it and Jim was more than a bit i-----y, if you know what I mean. After all that, we miss you and you would have loved it at San Felipe. What's all this with chocolate spread? How old are you? Love you anywaaaaaaaay!!!! x :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Ivy

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
No problems returning the car Chris?

JJ :Cool:
all fine with the car,pulled up right outside the return office and the guy done a walkaround check,checked the fuel checked the milage,and said no extra charges and give me a receipt saying the same:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I think Jim meant a big bit tiddly. Believe me - I know 'tiddly' means when I see it and Jim was more than a bit i-----y, if you know what I mean. After all that, we miss you and you would have loved it at San Felipe. What's all this with chocolate spread? How old are you? Love you anywaaaaaaaay!!!! x :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Ivy

Jim's fine, but I think you can see that Ivy was a bit tiddly::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
It was all that [STRIKE]aftershave[/STRIKE] shnapps we all had afterwards, :ROFLMAO:

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
all fine with the car,pulled up right outside the return office and the guy done a walkaround check,checked the fuel checked the milage,and said no extra charges and give me a receipt saying the same:thumb:

Great to hear Chris, we are pleased it got through the inspection!!
Ginny and Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back