Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Hey all again.

We are back after our first week away in our new Rollerteam 707. And after a few small minor problems all has gone fantastic and looking forward to end of month when we are off again ::bigsmile:.

We arrived Monday in Cleethorpes Haven Thorpe Park and started to set up as this is the first time out i wanted to test everything so on came the Aircon marks out of 10 it scores "12" works awesome cold or hot. Next was getting the gas through and that was nice and easy. I thought i would light the Truma heater so hung out of window and waited for the click click click but nothing! i was scratching my head for about 30 mins checking everything..... Whilst looking through window from outside i seen this little black block on window frame with what look like a micro switch, Yeap it was it wont light unless window is shut to stop fumes going into van "Nice touch" although annoying....

Then i could not find the charger/transformer i looked everywhere for about 1 hour like a man would not read manual lol.... after reading manual found it in 20 sec's under drivers seat...

Anyway set everything up and sat down for a cuppa to find us not level... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! so i walked the site looking for wood and asking everyone to no joy so that nights sleep was rather slopey.. Woke up early and undid everything and drove 4miles to a Caravan shop to get some level blocks. drove back and drove onto ramps and we are level woohoo.. set eveything back up again and that was it we were rocking and a rolling....

We won £180 on the bingo and kids had a great time apart from today the smallest fell ill so we headed home instead of tomorrow morning which is better for me as i can sleep in now... but we loved it and are so looking forward to the end of the month..

Also found Bike rack is a great washing line ::bigsmile:

Monday before set off...

Link Removed

On HavenThorpe Park

Link Removed

Jacob (7)

Link Removed

Lewis (4)

Link Removed

The Washing Line

Link Removed

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Glad you had a good time, the first is always the trial and error one. Saying that Graham only took one set of blocks with him this last trip :Doh:, and yes we needed them so a couple of sloping sleeps for us. When you picked up your Roller Team didnt you get a bag with all your instructions in it?? We did with ours. Our next trip is next week to a Funsters meet in Mersea, looking forward to it then off to Cardiff Bay Yacht Club for Bank hol. Best thing we ever did was to buy a motorhome so I hope you enjoy yours as much as we enjoy ours.

Dale, Graham & Emily

Simannjo

Free Member
Apr 18, 2009
Nottingham.
Funster No
Great to see... and thanks for the pics...

Just the best when the kids enjoy as much as the bigger kids!

::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Glad you had a great time and have got that first trip under your belt now, soon it will be - weather looks good this weekend , where shall we go

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Glad all went well FAB bus:winky::thumb:

Well done with the BINGO

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi good to hear that the first trip went well, you soon learn what extras you need.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Glad you had a great first trip. We stayed at that site on one of their deals, a great place for families. I didn't win on the bingo though :(

OP
OP
W18BLA

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Hiya neighbour ::bigsmile: glad you had a good holiday , when are you out next ?

Ash :thumb:

We are away again on the 31st to Filey Haven site called "Primrose Valley" with friends they are staying in the site statics and we are joining them in MH ::bigsmile:, Then its hit the weekends away and pester you find out where your going and drink shed loads of beer with a funster....::bigsmile:

Craig your friendly neighbour...

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Do Funsters drink beer? :ROFLMAO: