We are all ready for you at belvoir !! (1 Viewer)

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi
The weather this evening is just fantastic-----what a way to end a meet!!!
A lot have had to leave today, but our shelter is just packed tonight :thumb:
:thumb::thumb:
Nigel & Pamala

Apr 12, 2011
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Burstner ixeo t 590
Exp
4yrs
Hi just returned from Belvoir pity bout the weather. Were new to this and was a little disappointed people did nt seem to mix most just sat in there motorhomes
but did see you lot mixing a little so throught we would join. Hope folks r more socialable next time.

Abforfun {new member]:thumb:

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Thank you Marshalls for your organisation, takes a lot of your time and is much apprecitated what you do. I was one of the guilty ones for sitting in my van last night but illness I wasnt expecting was sudden and doubt any of you would of wanted me near!! It became obvious the medication I have been taking recently wasnt out of my system and would gladly of gone home in the middle of the night.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Hi just returned from Belvoir pity bout the weather. Were new to this and was a little disappointed people did nt seem to mix most just sat in there motorhomes
but did see you lot mixing a little so throught we would join. Hope folks r more socialable next time.

Abforfun {new member]:thumb:

Hi I guess you were on the outside looking in as you were not on the funsters area :Eeek:- Shame you did not pop in and you would have been made very welcome - we had some great evenings in the event shelters and quite a few funsters that had booked in to other areas popped up for some fun and meeting friends old and new - hope to see you at another meet soon - don't wait to be invited - just join in.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi
The weather this evening is just fantastic-----what a way to end a meet!!!
A lot have had to leave today, but our shelter is just packed tonight :thumb:
:thumb::thumb:
Nigel & Pamala

Thanks for another great weekend Nigel
I like to thank you both personaly before I leave, but you seem to have gone walk about with John i think
It has not however gone un notice that the best weather was kept for the chosen few:Cool:
Is membership free to this exclusive fine weather club
Geo

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Well done Sundowners & Landylover
A good meet even if the weather was a bit inclement.
Couldn't get in the tent Friday night so stood out in the rain , I really should get some professional help :Doh:
Like Geo couldn't find you to thank personally but did manage a wave as we left :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Thanks Nigel, Pamala and Landylover's for a great weekend.
Although the weather was a bit showery it does not keep us in our vans, saturday nights music was really good (missed friday's) and Toby loved his weekend running around with Jess, Rosie and Scran, tired out last night and he is hoping for a rest today whilst we are at work!! (some of us still do!!).
Anyway see you at Wrenbury this weekend coming for another Funster's meet

BriJan

Free Member
Apr 2, 2010
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
? C Class
Exp
July 2010
Would like to add our thanks to Sundowners and Landylovers, really enjoyed the weekend despite the weather!! The burgers were lovely and Sunday night was a real hoot:roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back