wave (1 Viewer)

Jul 17, 2009
Funster No
Greetings fellow gaz guzzling junkies. I didn’t realise when I purchased our MH that I would make such a good friend at our local garage, I can see him rubbing his hands with glee as I pull in to the forecourt once again, pull on the wafer thin blue plastic gloves and dispense a modest sized North sea oil field of his diesel into my empty tank. His quick wit and general banter quickly make up for my depression and depleted bank balance as I place numerous £20.00 notes into his grubby hands, I leave with a cheery wave knowing it will not be long until we have a similar encounter, he waves back in the knowledge that his business will still be thriving as long as I keep the MH.
This brings me to my main point, I am looking for one of you techno wizards to produce an electric waving hand, a hand that would scan the road ahead for fellow MH owners and once detected would activate the limb into a smart erect position until the vehicle is passed from view and the hand returned to it’s dormant position, This could be based on her Majesty’s personal device which we have all seen as she speeds down the Mall in her limo waving to her delighted commoners with one hand whilst still knitting with the other two, perhaps a more manly appendage might be appropriate for myself. If possible the structure could be plugged into the cigar lighter along with sat nav, mobile phone charger, laptop charger, hands free speaker, personal heart defibulator and blood transfusion system. I await all your prototype models with baited breath.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
perhaps a more manly appendage might be appropriate for myself. If possible the structure could be plugged into the cigar lighter

hmmm .. wouldn't impress many ladies if it fitted a ciggy lighter socket .. even when hot :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Good lord,cant wait to see the prototypes for this.Somone could well be onto a winner with this. More profit than Morrocan outside carpets.:winky:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Bet if you look hard enough round the shows someone will have beaten you to it. Well it sure seems like it.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Elvis

Free Member
Jun 13, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since Nov 2008
Well that's ok but not all of them wave or worse still , do not wave back when you make the effort! Happened twice this weekend alone ..... wave back you gits ! :cry: :ROFLMAO:

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
Had a great wave last week, someone had their son sitting beside them in the passenger seat, he looked about 7 years old and he nearly waved his hand off!

Rgds
Bill

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
I have one of those pvc waving hands stuck onto the windscreen that waves with motion of the vehicle...................I also have one of those air operated hands that sticks up it's middle finger for those who don't wave back ::bigsmile:

Would be great to incorporate both together into just one hand :thumb:

Gets busy.....

Boo

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
Your first post...... :Eeek:

I have this strange feeling you are going to fit in just fine around here:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Beachbum

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Hamburg / Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
40 Years
I met a Spainish guy in TORROX COSTA, Spain, where we stayed for 3 weeks who had a red plastic hand fixed to quite a large spring which in turn was fixed to a rubber suction cap. Before setting of on his journeys, he would lick the bottom of the suction cap and press in down on to his dashboard. With the movement of the MH the hand would rock to and fro. With a big grin on his face, he said, due to a shoulder injury he was unable to wave to each and every MH, so came up with this idea.

jomel

Free Member
Jul 31, 2009
Clevedon, Bristol
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
1 week (ahh)
Hmmm I suppose if you took the head off one of those nodding dogs Whats his name...(oh! yes yes yes) Ah! Churchill thats it! and replaced it with a brightly coloured hand ...no ha ha it would ...ha ha ha :ROFLMAO: Scuse me Im falling about.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back