wave

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by motorhomewave, Sep 1, 2009.

1. motorhomewave

motorhomewave Funster

Greetings fellow gaz guzzling junkies. I didn’t realise when I purchased our MH that I would make such a good friend at our local garage, I can see him rubbing his hands with glee as I pull in to the forecourt once again, pull on the wafer thin blue plastic gloves and dispense a modest sized North sea oil field of his diesel into my empty tank. His quick wit and general banter quickly make up for my depression and depleted bank balance as I place numerous £20.00 notes into his grubby hands, I leave with a cheery wave knowing it will not be long until we have a similar encounter, he waves back in the knowledge that his business will still be thriving as long as I keep the MH.
    This brings me to my main point, I am looking for one of you techno wizards to produce an electric waving hand, a hand that would scan the road ahead for fellow MH owners and once detected would activate the limb into a smart erect position until the vehicle is passed from view and the hand returned to it’s dormant position, This could be based on her Majesty’s personal device which we have all seen as she speeds down the Mall in her limo waving to her delighted commoners with one hand whilst still knitting with the other two, perhaps a more manly appendage might be appropriate for myself. If possible the structure could be plugged into the cigar lighter along with sat nav, mobile phone charger, laptop charger, hands free speaker, personal heart defibulator and blood transfusion system. I await all your prototype models with baited breath.

2. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

The mind boggles! :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

3. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

hmmm .. wouldn't impress many ladies if it fitted a ciggy lighter socket .. even when hot :Laughing:

4. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

as it happens i have just the thing..............her names shirl and she's my missus.:Rofl1::thumb:

BTW....welcome to the asylum.

5. Snowbird

Snowbird Funster Life Member

Good lord,cant wait to see the prototypes for this.Somone could well be onto a winner with this. More profit than Morrocan outside carpets.:Wink:

6. DESCO

DESCO Read Only Funster

Bet if you look hard enough round the shows someone will have beaten you to it. Well it sure seems like it.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

7. Elvis

Elvis Read Only Funster

Well that's ok but not all of them wave or worse still , do not wave back when you make the effort! Happened twice this weekend alone ..... wave back you gits ! :cry: :Rofl1:

8. WillH

WillH Funster

Had a great wave last week, someone had their son sitting beside them in the passenger seat, he looked about 7 years old and he nearly waved his hand off!

Rgds
    Bill

9. Boo

Boo Read Only Funster

I have one of those pvc waving hands stuck onto the windscreen that waves with motion of the vehicle...................I also have one of those air operated hands that sticks up it's middle finger for those who don't wave back :BigGrin:

Would be great to incorporate both together into just one hand :thumb:

Gets busy.....

Boo

10. 6pm Cowboy

6pm Cowboy Read Only Funster

Your first post...... :Eeek:

I have this strange feeling you are going to fit in just fine around here:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

11. Beachbum

Beachbum Read Only Funster

I met a Spainish guy in TORROX COSTA, Spain, where we stayed for 3 weeks who had a red plastic hand fixed to quite a large spring which in turn was fixed to a rubber suction cap. Before setting of on his journeys, he would lick the bottom of the suction cap and press in down on to his dashboard. With the movement of the MH the hand would rock to and fro. With a big grin on his face, he said, due to a shoulder injury he was unable to wave to each and every MH, so came up with this idea.

12. jomel

jomel Read Only Funster

Hmmm I suppose if you took the head off one of those nodding dogs Whats his name...(oh! yes yes yes) Ah! Churchill thats it! and replaced it with a brightly coloured hand ...no ha ha it would ...ha ha ha :Rofl1: Scuse me Im falling about.