water water everywere

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by lugnutt, Aug 20, 2013.

1. lugnutt

lugnutt Funster Life Member

hi all i have bought a auto-trail witch has stood for 18 months when i got her home i found no power to the rear of van,got split charge sorted and then found water pump don't work.thought id put water in and give it the technical tap(hammer)but all the water ended up on floor under van,i do not know if it had been left over winter full or if it's the dump valve. i carnt get under anymore since my stroke and am looking for some answers from you as i have just paid out £900 to have pluming sorted on my rv ....its all pay out an no go anywhere at the moment

2. rainbow chasers

rainbow chasers Read Only Funster

No need - locate the tank (should be under a seat or similar) You will see a drain tap near the bottom, turn that and refill - all will be well with the world!:thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  3. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

wishing you extra good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. Mel

Mel Funster

Dont forget you may have to turn the tap and press the reset button on the valve.

Mel

5. tonka

tonka Funster Life Member

No auto dump valve on the boiler, it is a manual lift up tap, can be found under the dinette seat near the water pump.. Assuming its same build as my old 2005.

Water tank is below floor level and has a blue drain tap on the outside of the van below the side skirt, cant remember which side.

I get back from Benidorm on 29th and will be over to Wednesbury that weekend.. Need any help let me know....

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013