Aug 14, 2007
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta K-Yacht 80
Exp
Since 2005
Hi All,

I have eventually found out how to drain the tanks on my Coachmen Concord 300TS.

Having done so and re filled I now have the water pump running for a few seconds every 30 seconds or so.

Anyone any idea of why?

Best regards

Chris

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
I can only think of two reasons, there are probably more.

1 On refilling you have got an air lock in a pipe somewhere and it is not pressurising , try bleeding again.
2 Slight leak letting pressure drop, hence pump start.

Dave :thumb:

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi Chris

sounds like an air lock in one of the lines..

open each tap, hot and cold, one at a time and let the water flow until there are no air bubbles.. don't forget the shower, the most likely place for an air lock..

I had the same problem and it was the cold fill line to the washing machine... forgot about that one :Doh:

jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

delbert

Free Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi All,

I have eventually found out how to drain the tanks on my Coachmen Concord 300TS.

Having done so and re filled I now have the water pump running for a few seconds every 30 seconds or so.

Anyone any idea of why?

Best regards

Chris

More than likely air, had it a few times with ours.

OP
OP
G2EWS
Aug 14, 2007
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta K-Yacht 80
Exp
Since 2005
Thanks everyone for your help.

Just found it!!

The toilet seal is leaking so it is letting water into the toilet and it had overflowed!

Just packing up to go away, will have to study the toilet manual when we arrive! Drat!

Will let you know how I get on.

Best regards

Chris

OP
OP
G2EWS
Aug 14, 2007
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta K-Yacht 80
Exp
Since 2005
Hi All,

Well to add insutl to injury on the way to site, Claire decided to pour herself a Brandy and Coke.

When we arrived I was sorting out the cupboards and the new bottle of brandy had broke and filled the cupboard!

So having a wet weekend so far!

Regards

Chris

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi All,

Well to add insutl to injury on the way to site, Claire decided to pour herself a Brandy and Coke.

When we arrived I was sorting out the cupboards and the new bottle of brandy had broke and filled the cupboard!

So having a wet weekend so far!

Regards

Chris
hope you used clean paper towels to mop it up.....cant squeeze dirty ones back into the bottle...::bigsmile:

OP
OP
G2EWS
Aug 14, 2007
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta K-Yacht 80
Exp
Since 2005
hope you used clean paper towels to mop it up.....cant squeeze dirty ones back into the bottle...::bigsmile:

Ha ha!

Claire looked horrified as we cleaned up. Then yesterday morning I was tyding up and came across what I thought was a glass of wine from the previous night. I threw it outside just as Claire spotted and shouted 'Noooo, that's the remains of the bottle of brandy' Ooops! :cry:

Oh well we made up for it when I took Her for dinner last night. Had a superb bottle of Rioja followed by Claire with Brandy and coke and me with a couple of malt whiskies! Got back to the RV and had a couple more!

Back home now, will have to sort out fixing the leak. May take it back to Travelworld and spend a weekend up in Telford area.

Regards

Chris

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back