Water pump access

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Big Ed, May 18, 2009.

1. Big Ed

Big Ed Read Only Funster

Hello everyone, joined the forum a couple of weeks ago and have say how nice it is to meet so many helpful and friendly people.
    Just brought an Autosleeper Executive which is about 18 months old, probably one of the last ones made.
    The water heater and water pump are located under the wardrobe floor which is fixed and not removable, in fact to gain access you have to remove the boxing around the flue, disconnect and remove the PSU electronic control and then remove the wardrobe floor. Should the floor have a removable panel? Can anyone help?

Big Ed.:Sad:

2. sinbad1

sinbad1 Deleted User

Any pic's that dosn't seem right to me most water pumps have a reasonable access, something wrong if you have to do all that dismantling?

could it be there is an easier way to get to the pump?

others may know?

If not then i would jigsaw on opening in the wardrobe then fix supports for the cutout.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
  3. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

if it doesnt now, it would have when i put it back together,...:Doh: what a palarver just to get to the pump.:Eek!:

4. Kanberlingo

Kanberlingo Read Only Funster

Hi, I've just signed up to this forum, hopfully to get some info on the Chausson Allegro 83 I've just changed to from an Autosleepers Executive SE 2003.

But in response to the water pump access question, in my 2003, access was under the o/s bunk behind the drivers seat. There was also an access panel in the wardrobe base to get to the rear of the gas heater, not water heater, as that was also next to the pump. The wardrobe access panel was screwed in place, but I soon altered that with a hinge, so that waterproofs could be stored there & got at fairly quickly.

I should imagine I'll need to ask my Chausson questions in the relevent "Continental Motorhome" site.

BeeJay

5. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

Hi Big Ed andBee Jay Welcome to the FUN site
    if your not sure where to ask a question Just ask, we dont stand on ceremony here:thumb:
    Geo

6. Kanberlingo

Kanberlingo Read Only Funster

Thanks for the welcome.:thumb: