Free Member
Jan 1, 2015
Chelveston, Northants
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 4th January 2015, first registered in January
Hi all, just been away for a few days to Henly on Thames, while there we filled up as usual with water, and her indoors pointed out to me the kitchen water from the tap was not gushing on either hot or cold. I tried the rear wash tap and the shower was working ok.

To remind you, I have the Elddis 175 which is a two berth with rear washroom, I bought it new at the beginning of 2015, so it is a 2014 model. So I am very surprised this is happening. I have checked the pipe work in case it had been crushed, but no.

So I am looking for help, please.

Flook

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
blocked gauze filter in the one affected tap. usually in the spout so affects both hot and cold flow

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Flook

Flook

Free Member
Jan 1, 2015
Chelveston, Northants
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 4th January 2015, first registered in January
Sorry not been back before, had other things to do.

Okay, I have checked out the filters as you suggested "TheBig1", they were indeed blocked, her indoors does a better job than I, so she cleared them out, I have checked they work as they should, fantastic.

I let the water run and run on the off chance of an air block as Khizzle kindly suggested, but no spluttering came, only a good ole pouring out.

Thanks to you both.

I am now left wondering why is there a filter in the pump, and when should this be replaced, and does is do anything at all, as it certainly does not stop the tap filters from clogging...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back