Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Yes I know it is from our cousins the caravans, but you may get some tips and gooooood information for the motorhome
I have been meaning to put the link on for quite a while but kept forgetting.

http://caravanstv.com/

The lift........I thought it would be good for your sciatica.. back " John" (pappajohn) the portable you can put in your car :Doh::thumb:

No joking apart the lift is very good for people having trouble getting in and out of the motorhome

There are back issues on the top bar this no 3 save to favorites and keep checking

Mel :thumb:

Hope this of some help to some of the good funsters

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
The little "Platform Lift" was interesting & I could see it being of use :Smile:
Just don't think I would set iut up as per the video, unless you don't want to ever shut the door :Doh:::bigsmile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Not a bad site, the trouble is, we are bombarded with superb quality TV every day. Personally I find this makes amateur/semi-pro video productions like these so boring and I admit to losing the will to live long before the video ends (did it end?):Smile:

That said. a site that deserves a link in our directory though. Please add it:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Not a bad site, the trouble is, we are bombarded with superb quality TV every day. Personally I find this makes amateur/semi-pro video productions like these so boring and I admit to losing the will to live long before the video ends (did it end?):Smile:

That said. a site that deserves a link in our directory though. Please add it:thumb:

I would not know how to add it to the directory Jim :Doh:........yes it did end......sorry:Eeek:

Mel

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back