watch the video

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by Heyupluv, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Heyupluv

Heyupluv Read Only Funster

Yes I know it is from our cousins the caravans, but you may get some tips and gooooood information for the motorhome
    I have been meaning to put the link on for quite a while but kept forgetting.

http://caravanstv.com/

The lift........I thought it would be good for your sciatica.. back " John" (pappajohn) the portable you can put in your car :Doh::thumb:

No joking apart the lift is very good for people having trouble getting in and out of the motorhome

There are back issues on the top bar this no 3 save to favorites and keep checking

Mel :thumb:

Hope this of some help to some of the good funsters

2. dellwood33

dellwood33 Read Only Funster

The little "Platform Lift" was interesting & I could see it being of use :Smile:
    Just don't think I would set iut up as per the video, unless you don't want to ever shut the door :Doh::BigGrin:

3. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Not a bad site, the trouble is, we are bombarded with superb quality TV every day. Personally I find this makes amateur/semi-pro video productions like these so boring and I admit to losing the will to live long before the video ends (did it end?):Smile:

That said. a site that deserves a link in our directory though. Please add it:thumb:

4. Heyupluv

Heyupluv Read Only Funster

I would not know how to add it to the directory Jim :Doh:........yes it did end......sorry:Eeek:

Mel

5. john-A

john-A Read Only Funster