watch the sheriffs are comming tonight (1 Viewer)

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
this program shows the firm itchyfeet in a very bad light. it is very funny in places. watch Mike get so mad he stamps his feet. they must have got itchy.

trekkin

Free Member
Sep 12, 2014
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rv
Exp
5 years but still learning
It's is a real shame that the presenters make no effort to get to the truth, and tell the whole story, rather than just go for trash sensationalist journalism.
This really is an old story and as ever there are two sides, and as often the case the truth can be found somewhere in the middle.
Interesting in these times that you can apply to have things removed from the internet that you believe show you in a bad light, but the good old BBC are able to keep regurgitating old programs like this

I have no connection to Itchyfeet, and from personal experience think that their customer service/experience could be improved greatly.

Kelsae2

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2011
kelso,scottish borders
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Having just watched this part of the programme I would be a bit wary of dealing with this company. It did include the comment that the father was reasonable to deal with, but the son was a bit hot headed.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008

Weinsbergaman

Free Member
Feb 8, 2015
Wirral, North West England
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
First time I've watched this and it definately showed this company is very bad light :sneaky:. I wonder how many other sellers were treated this way, I'll sell yours and you'll get your money when I sell the one I part ex yours for again, again & again. That son needs to wind his neck in and have a bit more honour :mad:.

Thanks Antony

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Does anyone have a mobile phone number for Eric Randle at Itchy Feet?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back