Free Member
Oct 18, 2009
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
since 2009
I have recently purchased a 2000 B564 right hand drive motorhome and can;t find how to drain the waste water.

Shirl

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
On a tag axle "Hobby" we had some years ago there was a little hole by the habitation step just inside, and there was a tap within this hole..

Not the same MH, but you must have a tap secreted some where...

Just a matter of looking and see if you can see a pipe coming from the bottom of the waste tank and following it..

Not much help but good luck in your search.. :thumb:

philk

Free Member
Jul 21, 2011
Lancs
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
I have recently purchased a 2000 B564 right hand drive motorhome and can;t find how to drain the waste water.

Shirl

Hi Con-tiki, if it has a garage or rear corner bed, open the garage door and look for a handle that turns, it will have two pipes next to it, one with a red and one with a blue plastic cap, these are additional hot and cold water release systems.

Philk

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Shirl
On my last and present MH's there is a threaded cap under the tank, dont know on your MH but it seems the place to look, if it is there get ready to duck has the waste comes out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Pete :thumb:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Shirl
On my last and present MH's there is a threaded cap under the tank, dont know on your MH but it seems the place to look, if it is there get ready to duck has the waste comes out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Pete :thumb:

Ps a bottle of coke down the plug holes from time to time helps keep it clean.

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
just looked at a couple on the www and there seems to be a drain tap of some sort just behind the drivers side rear wheel this may be the fresh tank drain but its somewhere to start.
it may have got knocked off as this sometimes happens

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
just looked at a couple on the www and there seems to be a drain tap of some sort just behind the drivers side rear wheel [HI]this may be the fresh tank drain[/HI] but its somewhere to start.
it may have got knocked off as this sometimes happens

I would say to drain the fresh water tank you put your hand inside the tank and pull the plug out. That's normally the case, :Smile: on Hymers I have seen, our van the waste drain tap is in a locker and just the pipe is outside, but most Hymers I'v seen the waste tap is behind the rear wheels but it could be either side.:roflmto: If you cant find it contact Peter Hambilton at Hambilton Engineering Ltd.

Here:Link Removed
:thumb: Bob

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).

Shirl
Hi Shirl,

On a Hymer of that age, the fresh water drain, will be as Bob/Jane mentioned, ie, a plug and chain within the tank itself, (for winterisation).

The waste water drain pipe is grey, and along with the valve lever, is located behind the rear N/S wheel. The lever is horizontal for open, and vertical for closed. AUS or AUF. You may also find a long grey corrugated hose somewhere in your external lockers. This extends the grey water outlet away from the MH. Your waste tank ball valve is fully insulated and encased, (again, for winterisation).

HTH,

Jock.

OP
OP
con-tiki

con-tiki

Free Member
Oct 18, 2009
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
since 2009
Thanks everyone for your help. I found the lever which is in front of the rear drivers side wheel , didn't help that i had put on the motorhome cover before I emptied the water system. The fresh water tank was easy to empty (under the dining seat).

Shirl

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back