Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi
I have been exploring round the new MH, Bessaccar E480, the Gas cupboard is behind the wardrobe, the gas cupboard only goes so far in to the bottom area, but the wardrobe did not go to the floor at the front which was a puzzle, I took of a panel to the front inside base of the wardrobe to find an empty space of around 1ft x 3ft x 3ft, what a waste of space, there was a couple of open spaces leading to the side of the van which I boarded over to save losing anything, put an handle on the piece I took of the top to make an extra storage place ideal for shoes etc. Pete :thumb::thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
possibly the wardrobe is used on another model as well and has something under it on that model and not on yours.....charger/batteries, heater or boiler maybe.

it will be there for a reason...just figuring out what is the hard bit. :Doh:

OP
OP
peter marshall

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
possibly the wardrobe is used on another model as well and has something under it on that model and not on yours.....charger/batteries, heater or boiler maybe.

it will be there for a reason...just figuring out what is the hard bit. :Doh:

Hi John
on the last Bessaccar I had the fire was in front of the wardrobe with the boiler was behind that was a E465 model so that my be the answer, but still a waste of space. Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back