waste of space

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by peter marshall, Sep 12, 2012.

1. peter marshall

peter marshall

Hi
    I have been exploring round the new MH, Bessaccar E480, the Gas cupboard is behind the wardrobe, the gas cupboard only goes so far in to the bottom area, but the wardrobe did not go to the floor at the front which was a puzzle, I took of a panel to the front inside base of the wardrobe to find an empty space of around 1ft x 3ft x 3ft, what a waste of space, there was a couple of open spaces leading to the side of the van which I boarded over to save losing anything, put an handle on the piece I took of the top to make an extra storage place ideal for shoes etc. Pete :thumb::thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  2. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

possibly the wardrobe is used on another model as well and has something under it on that model and not on yours.....charger/batteries, heater or boiler maybe.

it will be there for a reason...just figuring out what is the hard bit. :Doh:

3. peter marshall

peter marshall

Hi John
    on the last Bessaccar I had the fire was in front of the wardrobe with the boiler was behind that was a E465 model so that my be the answer, but still a waste of space. Pete