Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
Does anyone know of any sites near Warwick/Leamington?

I know the area very well (worked in Warwick for 8 years), but not sure of any sites.

I know that there is the racecourse, but it's a CC site and so is Harbury Fields.

We're off later this month for a drink up with my ex-colleagues but can't seem to find any sites in the area. It's strange considering it's such tourist pulling area.

OP
OP
Craig Rogers

Craig Rogers

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
That's what I used and there's nowt about, or not near Warwick and Leamington that isn't certified.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Always been a shortage around here.
The Warwickshire Exhibition Centre near Leamington Spa (CV31 1XN) is being used by the MCC for rallies.

OP
OP
Craig Rogers

Craig Rogers

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
Thanks Ken, I did think about this place as it looks good. However, I always feel guilty at a pub site if we don't use the pub. As we are going into Leamington to meet friends, we won't have a chance to sample the pub.

Warwick racecourse allows members if there's space, but can't book until 23rd March. If there's no space then there are two options about 8 miles out.

http://www.lairhillocktouringpark.co.uk/

and

http://www.naptonholtfarm.co.uk/

Fingers crossed for the racecourse though as that'll be nice and cheap on the taxi fare.

There are plenty of places to wild it just outside Warwick/Leamington, but as the night will involve [STRIKE]a few[/STRIKE] many drinks, best not to.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back