Warranty work in Northern Ireland

Discussion in 'Bessacarr' started by Bessa, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Bessa

Bessa Read Only Funster

Hi does anyone know about the quality of the work carried out by either Technical Solutions or M and E Motorhomes in N.I., they can both carry out warranty work for Swift. I also need some extras fitted to the van, and would appreciate any experiences other Motorhomers have of dealing with either of them. Thanks.

2. dealgan

dealgan Read Only Funster

Nope. Sorry. Hope you get sorted out.

I know people come from all over the country to get work done at Donagheys in letterkenny, but as far as I know they are not a Bessacar agent, so probably no good to you.

3. Bessa

Bessa Read Only Funster

Do we have any people form Northern Ireland who may have had work carried at either of these places. Thanks

4. joanie

joanie Read Only Funster

hi,we had our satelite fitted at technical solutions and they were very good and cheaper than letterkenny.joan:thumb:

5. shifter

shifter Read Only Funster

hi bessa i would recommend m&e mh services . they used to work for mh ireland , until that thieving bas...... packed up. they started up their own business together .they do a excellent job.

6. Bessa

Bessa Read Only Funster

Hi i heard that some of the people at Technical solutions used to work for Motorhome Ireland also.