Warning, Poste Restante and privitisation. (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
So you are saying it is just a coincidence? That the policy of not delivering to post offices just happened to happen at the same time?

Dick

I'm saying Dick that you appear to be basing your entire argument on one single personal experience which you know as well as I do is not any kind of basis for such a sweeping statement.

You haven't posted a link to this "policy" unless I've missed it?

While we're at it lets have some figures.

How many items of mail were posted in the UK to Post Restante addresses, either in the UK or abroad, over say the last 6 months? How many cock ups were there?

Now look at a similar period before privatisation for the same?

Do you have any evidence at all that there is any difference between the "cock up" figures when taken as a percentage of the total number of items?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
For goodness sake, have you guys NOTHING better to do than have a p*ssing contest! :D

Fulltiming Felines

Free Member
Aug 27, 2018
Funster No
Anybody use Poste Restante recently? Will they receive parcels? Large bulky ones like a box of 12 bottles of wine?

OP
OP
Glandwr

Glandwr

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
the Berwyn Mountains
Funster No
MH
Hymer S740
Exp
since 2009
I wouldn't trust P R any more. It's all done by private companies. I couldn't even trace my packages, don't know what happen to them to this day. I was the OP. I would now only have it sent to an actual address. 3 times I have sent emails to campsites none have refused to accept.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back