Free Member
Jan 10, 2011
Altea-Benidorm
Funster No
MH
busy researching now
Exp
sadly none yet
Hiya all, I have read that there is likely to be a deluge of vans for sale soon as we enter the show season. Well, if anyone has a suitable van they will want to sell and wants a bit more than what a dealer will pay then please contact me. Our ideal van is an Auto-trail 700 because of the extra belted seats, separate shower, kitchen with work surface opposite the table and rear lounge.............but a Bessacarr E495 or possibly Swift Suntor/Sundance might do if it felt right. Something no older than 2010 I once considered an Eldis 180 but won´t now because of mixed ingress reviews. I have spoken to Tonka about his superb van but just can´t stretch to its worth. Any other ideas welcome. Beware I will get it thoroughly checked out before I depart with a dime, don´t want to waste anyone´s time, or my own, but we have the cash waiting for the right van at the right price.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello and welcome... I don't think his is for sale but I have always been impressed at Busman's rear lounge van ... if you message him to ask what kind it is, it might be worth you looking for them for sale on e bay.

Got to top right of this page and click on INBOX ... Start new conversation. In the box marked participants or something like that .. type Busman and then a title in the next box and then ask him what van he has... I don't mind you quoting that I said I thought you might like it.. :) Good luck.

Upvote 0

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Be aware that the 700's do vary a lot...
Even though they are the same model, over the past 6-8 years they changed a lot... Basic layout is the same but some have cookers near the door (better I think) others are behind the passenger seat.
My friends have a 2008 model and inside is like wooden wallboard. Very different to earlier and then later vans..
The large lockers like on mine, I think only came out in 2010 models onwards..
Gross weights vary and can be either 3850kg, 4050kg or 4250kg.

Good luck with the search. Any questions just ask away,..

Gotta go. It's pub time..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
We are selling our 2006 mizar gtl top class living soon, it's got the things you want but with a front lounge. Plus loads of extras.
If You or anyone's interested pm us for more pics and details. These are on our last trip out for the new year.
It's not up for sale anywhere yet. It getting a full service , hab check and of course a valet before we do.
We're picking up our Brand new van tomorrow , Ralphs converting it. We're downsizing. Once she's sorted, proper photos will be taken and she'll be advertised in various places.
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Upvote 0
Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
The Bessacarr e795 might be a better choice than the e495 in my opinion as it has better outside storage.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back