Wanted. Info or a replacement headlight.

Discussion in 'Peugeot' started by Badknee, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Badknee

Badknee Funster

I have tried to adjust the o/side dipped beam headlight on our 53 plate Boxer but failed dismally. It's shining down onto the road about two metres in front of the MoHo. I took the h/lamp out and had a closer look and the nylon screw doesn't seem to do a lot. The head was pretty chewed up before I started.
    Just wondering if anyone has had this problem and did a new screw sort it or should I look for a new/second hand light unit do you think?

2. chatteris

chatteris Funster

is the bulb in correctly, my relay had o/s light shining in the sky till I put bulb in properly

• Like Like x 1
  3. Badknee

Badknee Funster

Yes checked that, it's way too low not high. Deffo a problem with the nylon adjustment screw, just wondering if it can be replaced or not?

4. Badknee

Badknee Funster

Bump

5. chatteris

chatteris Funster

has it been wound of the end of the adjuster, you can probably make a new bolt from a bit of studding and a couple of nuts, sorry cant be more help I am not familier with 53 plate headlights

6. Badknee

Badknee Funster

It does look a bit mashed to be honest. I'll take it out and have a better look at it. There are two different h/lights on the Pug range, the early ones were much slimmer that mine but there's plenty about if I go the second hand route but I'll try to fix mine first. (y)