WANTED: An Omnistor 4.5m x 2.75m Safari Room

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Skeggysue, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Skeggysue

Skeggysue Funster

Hi there,

I am looking for an Omnistor Safari room/residence to fit our Omnistor 8000 4.5m awning. The Omnistor 8000 has a projection of 2.75m so is slightly larger than a standard awning so unfortunatley a safari room with the standard 2.5m projection would be too short. The height on our Elegance from the top of the awning to the ground is 2.6m.

If anyone has a safari room of this size in good condition to sell, then please let me know what you want for it and hopefully we can do a deal?

Fingers crossed.

Sue

2. Skeggysue

Skeggysue Funster

3. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

I used the sides off a gazeebo to make endblockers for mine, a lot cheaper than a regular safari room, mind you if anyone has one that is taking up room....................................

4. Skeggysue

Skeggysue Funster

Hi Wildman,

Good idea of yours for anyone wanting a set of simple blockers and I agree a lot cheaper too! :) I've got a full set of lilypad leisures windblockers which are excellent for using during the spring/summer months but for using during winter rallies or for those times where we need a bit more protection from the elements a safari room is my preferred option. I will keep my lilypad blockers though as I shall definitely use them during the summer.

So again, if anyone has a safari room which is in good condition that will fit my size awning which they wish to sell, then please get in touch.

Many thanks.

Sue