Wales V Ireland (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2012
Ebbw Vale Gwent
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9048df A class
Exp
seven
After Wales played the return match yesterday, it's gone a bit quiet on here and over the other side of the bridge, especially after all your comments two weeks ago.
Me thinks you must have the wind up.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I've certainly got the wind up, nothing to do with Wales playing a good 60 minutes in Ireland, I got it when I saw the group draw. :)

But I've had a wry smile all day. Every Welsh person I've spoken to this weekend has been in a buoyant mood and that performance has given them a real boost and to a man (and woman) are convinced Wales will beat England in Twickenham next month. I love that..... it bodes well for England. Nothing worse than a Welsh underdog, and no one better to play than a welsh Team that think they stand a chance ;)

Just like they thought at home a few months ago. :rofl:

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
wow what a great weekend WALES and SWANSEAPROUD TO BE BRITISH PRIVILEGEDTO BE WELSHand it is still bloody raining what a weekendlol still lol LOVE RAY

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Hydrocell
Jun 22, 2012
Ebbw Vale Gwent
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9048df A class
Exp
seven
Great result today hope it will be a double again this year, up to forth Hope it continues, Jack

autoswan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Swansea
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
i`m a newbie
And JJ got in the England team :)
Jon jo Shelvey that is ;)

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
After Wales played the return match yesterday, it's gone a bit quiet on here and over the other side of the bridge, especially after all your comments two weeks ago.
Me thinks you must have the wind up.

You obviously missed the thread that was running all through the game :doh:

I noticed a distinct lack of Welshmen until the result was in no doubt.

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
we are all proud to be british and to be proud of who we are banter is a way of life ,and we should all be proud of that and until the game is over and the ref blows up who knows how it will finish lol still lol RAY A VERY PROUD WELSH MAN

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I think Wales will beat England or Australia, but not both.

I think England will beat Wales or Australia but not both.

I think Australia will beat Wales or England, but not both.

It's a horrible, horrible group and absolutely anything can happen.

I am not confident or worried, just excited.

If it goes tits up for Wales then I will get behind the other British teams, even England:D

OP
OP
Hydrocell
Jun 22, 2012
Ebbw Vale Gwent
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9048df A class
Exp
seven
Your right Chris, if you are a true rugby fan if Wales drop out at any stage I’ll be one of the first to support any of the home nation’s even England.

It’s all about the excitement and the anticipation, and at the end of the game I can still have a pint with the opposition and say well done or commiserations which ever the case may be.

Despite what the media might have you believe the welsh don’t hate the English we can some times be a little envious of some players skills, I think this is true for all rugby fans of all nations.

At the end of the day a bit of rugby banter is what it is, the rugby world cup can’t come soon enough for me, so good luck to all the Home teams.

The good thing is the Pro 12 and the premiership starts at the end of the week for another winter of great rugby.

Regards

Ray

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I think Wales will beat England or Australia, but not both.

I think England will beat Wales or Australia but not both.

I think Australia will beat Wales or England, but not both.

It's a horrible, horrible group and absolutely anything can happen.

I am not confident or worried, just excited.

If it goes tits up for Wales then I will get behind the other British teams, even England:D

You're probably not far off with that. I also think Fiji will beat at least one out of England Wales and the Convicts.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back