• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD WAECO AIR CONDITIONING UNIT (1 Viewer)

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
42yearscaravanning&motorhoming
WAECO 240V HABITACION AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM, ALSO HAS HEATING SETTING, 2SPEED FAN, 240V ONLY,FITS STANDARD 400X400 ROOFLIGHT OPENING,IT IS CURRENTLY FITTED TO MY HYMER 655, SO CAN BE SEEN WORKING UNTIL 27 th JUNE, THE ONLY REASON I'M REMOVING IT IS BECAUSE I AM NEVER ON MAINS HOOK-UP, OR SITES FOR THAT MATTER, IT WAS ALREADY FITTED TO THE HYMER WHEN I PURCHASED IT, SO IT WAS POSSIBLY FITTED WHEN THE VAN WAS NEW,WHICH WAS NOVEMBER 2005. I HAVE OWNED THE VAN FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS AND IT HAS BEEN USED ONLY TWICE DURING THAT TIME AND WORKS PERFECTLY. I AM LOOKING FOR SENSIBLE OFFERS PLEASE, I WILL BE AT NEWBURY. WILL TRY AND GET PHOTOS ON HERE AS SOON AS I WORK OUT HOW!

OP
OP
gwyntaxi

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
Hi there MartinH,
Sorry for delay in responding to your interest, reason being I thought I would be alerted by email as I'm pretty hopeless at using this section, well, and the whole sit in general, if there's any information you require about the air conditioner please let me know, I can't put photos/pictures of it on here as I haven't got a clue how to do it, to be honest I am really clueless at all things to do with computers. gwyntaxi

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
gwyntaxi

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
Hi MartinH,
Unfortunately Newbury has gone, I don't know what to suggest now, as I have nothing planned but I will be unavailable during July & August as I will be touring

OP
OP
gwyntaxi

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
what model? interested too!|?
Hi TeeMyob,
Thanks for your interest, the model is a Waeco easycool Mod No. EC-1500/2000-AC I am having it removed from my motorhome on 27th June 2017. only reason being I never use hook-up and this is a 240v system (as nearly all habitation air con systems are).It is in perfect working order and was already fitted to my Hymer when I purchased it. My thoughts are that it is probably the same age as the Hymer which is 2005. I am unable to put pictures on here as I don't have the necessary computer expertise but the dimensions are external roof unit length 1070 x width 620 x height 230 overall. It requires a standard 400x400 min. opening in roof. It has a heat setting for heating the van as well as the air con and has variable thermostat control and 2-Speed fan. I also have the original Installation/operation manual. Please contact me if you require any further information.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back