Free Member
May 22, 2011
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
None yet!
Sorry if this has already been posted. Anyone see the documentary about rebuilding a split-screen VW last night on Quest (Channel 38 Freeview)? The next episode is Wednesday 9.00 p.m. So far the body has been acid-dipped and a start made on a warmed engine. Not a camper - at least I don't think so - but might be.

Oct 5, 2009
anglesey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
since 1999
i think it is a camper after all the program is called campervan crisis looks like an awful lot of money being spent on this but one at pebble beach made well over 100,000 dollars dont think this will be in that class looking at the state of the welders premises although the engine rebuild looked good

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
i think it is a camper after all the program is called campervan crisis looks like an awful lot of money being spent on this but one at pebble beach made well over 100,000 dollars dont think this will be in that class looking at the state of the welders premises although the engine rebuild looked good

If its the one i think its called dipsey after its no plate
Wont tell you how it ends spoil it for you:thumb:

Did bring back memories of restoring my mgbgt:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

Moggie

Free Member
May 22, 2011
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
None yet!
VW Campervan on TV

Doh, thanks Maxsdad. Dumb of me not to appreciate the title of the programme! I was trying to recall what was stripped out of the van and it didn't seem like a camper but it will be good to see it become a proper camper when rebuilt (I assume).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back