voucher confusion!

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by greyman1, Feb 18, 2013.

1. greyman1

greyman1 Read Only Funster

can somebody clarify the following point when converting tesco point vouchers into rewards that can be used for the shuttle ! i know i will get 3x the vouchers (£50 =£150), but what is throwing me is the bit where it says you can only exchange in multiples of £5 ! i can make up £50 in vouchers no problem, but some are £7 and others £1.50 etc . i came up against this same thing in my local store when they had a xmas promotion on (double up) recently and i got totally conficting advice from different members of staff who admitted they found it all a bit confusing themselves !!! i dont want to post them off only to find i cocked it up and now some have expired ! cheers garry

2. weekenders

weekenders Funster Life Member

Hi garry
    as long as your vouchers add up to £50 (converted 3 times £150) there should be no problem, you cannot spend say £23 or £17, it has to round up to £5 to be able to exchange, hope this is clear:thumb:

3. Minxy Girl

Minxy Girl Funster Life Member

You can exchange Tesco vouchers of any denomination so long as they add up to the MIMINUM of what you want, so for example to get £150 worth of tunnel vouchers, you need to have a MINIMUM of £50 worth of Tesco vouchers, any extra value of the Tesco vouchers simply goes back in the 'kitty' and is added to your next lot of Tesco vouchers. :BigGrin:

This might help explain it a bit more for you:

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/motorhome-chat/56766-tesco-vouchers.html

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  4. greyman1

greyman1 Read Only Funster

thanks guys,replies received and understood. :thumb: garry