Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
9 years motorhome / 10 years campervan
can somebody clarify the following point when converting tesco point vouchers into rewards that can be used for the shuttle ! i know i will get 3x the vouchers (£50 =£150), but what is throwing me is the bit where it says you can only exchange in multiples of £5 ! i can make up £50 in vouchers no problem, but some are £7 and others £1.50 etc . i came up against this same thing in my local store when they had a xmas promotion on (double up) recently and i got totally conficting advice from different members of staff who admitted they found it all a bit confusing themselves !!! i dont want to post them off only to find i cocked it up and now some have expired ! cheers garry

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
can somebody clarify the following point when converting tesco point vouchers into rewards that can be used for the shuttle ! i know i will get 3x the vouchers (£50 =£150), but what is throwing me is the bit where it says you can only exchange in multiples of £5 ! i can make up £50 in vouchers no problem, but some are £7 and others £1.50 etc . i came up against this same thing in my local store when they had a xmas promotion on (double up) recently and i got totally conficting advice from different members of staff who admitted they found it all a bit confusing themselves !!! i dont want to post them off only to find i cocked it up and now some have expired ! cheers garry

Hi garry
as long as your vouchers add up to £50 (converted 3 times £150) there should be no problem, you cannot spend say £23 or £17, it has to round up to £5 to be able to exchange, hope this is clear:thumb:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
You can exchange Tesco vouchers of any denomination so long as they add up to the MIMINUM of what you want, so for example to get £150 worth of tunnel vouchers, you need to have a MINIMUM of £50 worth of Tesco vouchers, any extra value of the Tesco vouchers simply goes back in the 'kitty' and is added to your next lot of Tesco vouchers. ::bigsmile:

This might help explain it a bit more for you:

Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

greyman1

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
manchester
Funster No